Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:detecting: 12-14-08 to days dig

TABAGO

Well we I got out to day: not a great find but we got out :clapping: The weather got up to about 53 degree's an windy, had a great time tho,, thats what it's all about !!
found 18 zinc pennys,,10 copper pennys, and 5 dimes one dime was a, want to be silver 1966 close LOL; al so got some pull tabs,, I went to Quiver River State Park

Well its 10:30 pm and 25 degree's out side an about 1/4 in of ice on the ground an still comming down think I will stay in tomorrow :ranting:

I keep the coppers Penny's separated from the zinc Penny's,, does any one else do this? the copper are worth more than the zinc ( I'M told ? )
a lot of the zinc Penny's are in bad shape as they don't stand up to the element's to well ,,, are they worth keeping? an can they be cashed in at some point
I don't think I will ever cash them in or the clad silver for that matter, but would like to know any way, My goal is to fill a 5 gallon bucket with clad coins I find
and a five gallon bucket full of copper Penny's an 1 bucket of zinc Penny's,, i know that sounds dumb LOL but that what my goal is,, an to have a fun doing it:jump:
All so I have heard that 1n 1983 some copper Penny's were made by mistake an are in circulation what are they worth i know that 1982 were zinc or copper an have to scaled
to tell the diff.