Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:detecting: 9 - 24 - 09 Today's Hunt :pulltab:

TABAGO

I got out for about 3 hours today in between the rain drops
14 Quarters
10 Dimes
1 nickel
6 copper pennies
10 zinc pennies

Total $ 4.71

Nice Score!! good pile of clad you got there, better than me i went out tonight and only got 2 wheats 1942's both of them, and about 30 feet away from each other. LOL

bountyhunter1972 well those wheat's are hard to come by, I'd say 2 wheat's in one hunt is awesome,, I've only found 4 or 5 in the last year,, way to go !!

I find wheats all the time, its the silver that I can't hit. I found two 1945's today, and then three the day before, I will trade you wheats for a merc. That has been my goal since I started MDing, my dad gave me a couple of merc's and have been looking ever since. I have a new bounty hunter 505 and am learning it as i go, i'm sure there is nothing wrong with it since i can find wheats and clad and what not just not hitting the silver.