Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detecting Adventure submersible headphones for minelab detectors

Dirt Duke

Has anyone tried the Detector Adventure waterproof headphones? If so, any comments on build and sound quality? I haven't found any reviews anywhere.

Has anyone tried the Detector Adventure waterproof headphones? If so, any comments on build and sound quality? I haven't found any reviews anywhere.
I recently bought a pair of Thresher waterproof headphones.
My hearing his good and they have plenty of volume for me and in my opinion sound great… and very comfortable too.
I believe they are made by the company you mentioned.

Well since were throwing out names of headphones... I recently bought a pair of tony eisenhower waterproof fones for the nox 600. Sound is very good and came highly recommended. Haven't totally dunked them yet but probably will soon..
Where did you get them? I thought TE wasn't making them anymore or maybe collaborating with a company that makes them?