Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:detecting: got out today

TABAGO

well got out today for a while the large ring is silver (925) The wife,, say's the stone, is mother of pearl ? didn't know her mother was named Pearl. any way it was about 3 in deep, the small ring seems to be pewter or maybe alum. the dollar coin is the eighth one that I have found sense may of this year.

very nice finds...That ring is unique...the small ring is from a temporary keychain I think....

HH,

that ring looks to be old certily older style:clapping:

The stamp in the inside of large ring Say's 925,, it also came out in good shape, an color, very little tarnish on it, cleaned up it up with tooth brush an tooth paste
The small one was a ring, also it has a design all the way around it, and is broken into, an it looks like it is pewter

If you cleaned the big one and it did not flake on the stone, then I would say it is something of some value anyways....

HH,