Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detecting in February

WessThompson

Wow, I managed to get out this week for a couple of hunts. It sure is nice to be able to detect this time of year...and it was even nicer to make some decent finds.

4-1700's coppers (George II, and III)
8-Large Pennies (check out the detail on the 1859)
2 dimes (1917, and 1913)
some flat buttons, including a nice designed tombac, a couple of rings
and some other odds and ends.

Thanks for looking

Wess

the ability to get out like this in February sure makes the winter easier to deal with, and makes it seem a little shorter *heh*

I have no clue what the heck that is on the copper. It is actually a hole...I cleaned the dirt out of it just now. Kind of strange as it's far from round...more elongated as you can see in the pic.