Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detecting in the rain

I threw the old rain jacket on the Eldorado and used the new widescan coil I purchased recently and searched a park in the down pouring rain for 40 minutes before work. In 30 minutes I found one nickel shy of $1 in change and 2 quarters in the same hole. I have just started really using the Eldorado Umax and I am liking what I see. I can't wait to have a longer hunt. I also need to try this new coil out on my bandido II Umax. HH

Not bad for 40 minutes. I went out last evening for about 40 minutes and only found 11 cents.

Great you got out , Its always a thrill to dig a coin. looks like you got the gig for the rain to

Swinging in the rain. :detecting: Nice going!

tabman