Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detecting Memory's Midnight & walking home.

Sweeping-4-junk

I once remember i was walking home through the fields at around midnight with the detector packed in the rucksack. I took a short cut through an old grave yard to save time.
This place was creepy no question. I came to a gravel path and started walking up it. anyway believe this or not but it's 100% true, as i am walking up the path in the virtually pitch blackness of the place
i hear the crunching of gravel behind me. i look behind me and am surprised to see a man dressed completely in A White Suit!.. He just walked right past me , he was real and not a ghost..

So did you say hi?
Mark

........hunting, but not for treasure?
https://voiceofniagara.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/igene-wilder.jpg

That's creepy,

My grandfather told a story years ago , ,,, He lived out in the country , lots of dirt/sandy roads where he lived back then ,, said he was walking home late one night , and a guy comes walking up behind him , and on up beside him ,, he said they said just a few words to each other , walked for a short while when my grandfather said bye , walked of the road up to his house . Mentioned it to his parents the next morning , for some reason I don't remember why , but they went out to the road and found my grandfathers footprints ,, but not the stranger's that was walking with him . I have no reason to doubt my grandpa's word , as he was as straight up as you could be , and expected that from others .