Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:detecting:My MXT repairs (factory)

ufobbs

I must take my foot out of my mouth,I know whites communications are not too good . BUT!!
WOW !!!! on their repair dept. They got my MXT on DEC.2 f ixed it and sent it back to me repaired on Dec 7 not counting sat & sun.

Thats some great service.Found out my DD whites coil (new) failed the shield test and replaced it.Also found my
Power and gain switch was bad,loop connector was defective,recalibrated,tested, and inspected it all in 5 days :clapping:

What more is there to say about that kind of service??? I have had 14 whites machines in my 50 years of detecting all have been whites.

Cant thank them enough for that kind of service, maybe excalibur could learn a thing or two from whites about service. NO?
Ad a whole bunch of feathers in whites cap to their repair dept.and the tech. (R.W.) who repaired it.

John.............

Service like that is really hard to find anywhere! I'm with you, White's all the way. I have owned 4 White's and they were all great. When I buy another machine this coming year it will be a White's.

[size=large]very glad ur happy with whites again.

HH[/size]

Hi John.... so glad you had good luck with Whites..... My next machine will be another Whites. You don't find to many companies that respect their customers like they do. My hat goes off to Whites for a great product and the service that they provide after the sale :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: HH Jack in New Hampshire

In this day in age a lot of companies " talk the talk " but very few " walk the walk ". Whites sells an outstanding product and backs it up with action, not just words. IMHO