Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

detecting withdraws

thsfineday

Hoping to get out this weekend but not sure how that is going to work out.A few weeks ago I was awoke in the middle of the night to some very bad back and stomach pains.Wasnt sure what it was so I had my wife take me to the hospital.They ran some test and came back with gall stones. not sure what they do about this,I ask. They give me 2 options, either i can take the chance and have this happen again or get my gall bladder taken out.I took option 2. I went under the knife a few days ago and I am now just able to move around freely with very little pain. Maybe I can get my nephew to do the digging for me and I will try and swing my detector.Its hard looking at my new ace250 knowing I shouldnt try it but its hard to fight the urge specially reading all the posts on here and all the great finds everyone have been posting.

Been there and done that so know the feeling. Just take it easy and you'll be back at it before you know it.

Bill

Just take your time and heal up first. All that loot will still be there, plus a little more as well!! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

Don't worry. All the loot will be there when you are fully mended. Take the time to heal up fully (or 75 percent) and then get back to it.

Glad you are feeling better.

Chris

Good choice getting that gallbladder removed. Years ago it was a major abdominal surgery, but today, they just use 3 little stab wounds and can do it with much less trauma and a shortened recovery time. Good luck with your future hunts. :thumbup:

A speedy recovery for you so you can get out soon !