Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

detection for the French(seting)

athenase

hello friends here 1program I use
the first place is for polluted ferrous

very polluted surfaces

4 TONS yes
discri 10=>2,4
SEUIL 2T/3 TON 39

SEUIL 3T/4 TON 72

FREQUENCE "TON 1" 200

Thanks for your programs, I will try to translate. Hello friends here is my #1program I use for polluted ferrous ground
4 TONES
Discrimination =2.4
2/3 TONE =39
3/4 TONE =72
TONE 1 =200
TONE 2 =400
TONE 3 = 665
TONE 4 = 791
Sensitivity =97
TX power =2
FREQ. =18
Iron volume =2
REACTIVITY =3
SILENCER =1
AUDIO =2
Ground balance manual
I don

I'm sorry but my language is very limited even sorry
just that there is an imperative setting the silencer must be -1 This allows better discrimination audio. sensibilit

Don

Hi athenase, thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Either way you turn it, your english is better than most of us are at french. Thanks for posting and please keep it up. -Marc

Deusdigger said:
Thanks for your programs, I will try to translate. Hello friends here is my #1program I use for polluted ferrous ground
4 TONES
Discrimination =2.4
2/3 TONE =39
3/4 TONE =72
TONE 1 =200
TONE 2 =400
TONE 3 = 665
TONE 4 = 791
Sensitivity =97
TX power =2
FREQ. =18
Iron volume =2