Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DETECTIVAL 2019 - SIMPLEX & MORE

Nokta Detectors

For those who missed it:

https://www.facebook.com/noktadetectors/videos/367812497457874/?__xts__[0]=68.ARD6DX1IhCw_FvX25WY7N5KAYESObCzxfoiwOb-Xc5EQ7SXvBRBVNuH_w3tyEjue4aozbj0fT2zqnO-0b0UzIdTrkILdFLkxKR_XFCWY9IL4I2lHkwXL5_xILwwsNMso1wUyd6LkT9lFAJjv3ckGzdXgd76kbkHT40QuoC85VlU41siKzDhS28PB8zG9CNsSEQFKWzi7m54Jtb1s6IE851BzttJQlYLHP4Xg7_coSB4zTZR7x7yEadPl8UjV9bb16WPGQW74JV2Dt-CiCWCP9gitnjwPgxtsJEYRM301k3S3FmH8Sgv4RhmQ7t2XA7IHwvcMWZv-LceRTDg&__tn__=-R

You guys just took the entry level market over and set a new standard. I see a head to head video in my future called AT PRO KILLER!

I love it! No doubt build quality and performance will be top notch. As always.

calabash digger said:
You guys just took the entry level market over and set a new standard. I see a head to head video in my future called AT PRO KILLER!

LOL....................and now they want to grab the kids market!!! GO NOKTA/MAKRO

[video]https://youtu.be/9WulH0WlH0U[/video]

The Nokta Makro Simplex Metal Detector with multi IQ will put a hurt on Garrett AT Max at about 1/3 the price. Waiting to see your video on the comparison.

CoinHunter2 said:
The Nokta Makro Simplex Metal Detector with multi IQ will put a hurt on Garrett AT Max at about 1/3 the price. Waiting to see your video on the comparison.

There is no Nokta Makro Simplex Metal Detector with multi IQ. The new multi IQ detectors are Minelab.

The Simplex is not a multi IQ detector---it's a single frequency 12 kHz machine.
CoinHunter2 said:

Hello all.... I would like to give everybody an insight on why the Simplex shipments have been delayed - originally the device was supposed to have tracking and no ground balancing. Based on feedbacks received at many events from users as well as customers reaching out to us through forums and emails, we decided to incorporate both auto and manual ground balancing to the device. The Field and Park modes still can be used without ground balancing in many areas but for experienced users and tough conditions, ground balancing can now be done automatically as well as manually. This has been the major update on the device along with some other minor changes. We apologize for the delay but at the end of the day Simplex+ just became more powerful than it was before. Thank you for your understanding... Detectival test bed video is now being labeled with the names & types of targets for those who live outside the UK and are not familiar with those targets and will be uploaded by tomorrow..thank you for your patience.

I look forward to purchasing the Simplex Plus. If it is all that you state that it is, then I'll sell most of my other machines and purchase another. Thanks.

Bulletman

Shalom

it will kill off the expensive under water machines as 10feet is good enough for water searchers

targets said:
it will kill off the expensive under water machines as 10feet is good enough for water searchers
I want a new waterproof detector that is good for 25 ft.... just in case I want to dive..

NO FINDS HAVE BEEN SEEN FROM DETICTIVAL SO FAR .WHERE ARE THEY?

Dilek posted a video explaining all the upgrades that held up the Simplex a bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcFhRcOYqA8

Amen, Monte! Yes, Dilek your consideration and attention to the user base is noted and appreciated. You Rock!

The Simplex+ was in display and in the test area but I was able to convince Dilek and others to let me take it out on one of the natural fields (with staff in tow). We spent about an hour checking signals in different search modes and settings . . . result was that we pulled two small Roman coins dating from around 280 AD from between 6 inches and 9 inches. A few other targets turned up at equally impressive depths. The big thing for me was that you could run the unit at MAX sensitivity without falsing or chattering and the finds were located without headphones . . .

If you click on the other posts from Nokta it shows the finds in the field and then back at the booth . . . and the icing on the cake was as we were playing with it near the tent, a third Roman coin turned up . . . .

I posted a US field test report on testing we did when we got home . . . let me know if you want me to repost it here.

Andy Sabisch