Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detector Question.

TXPIRATE

I'm looking for as close to you can get all round detector. #1 I know no detector Does it all. but here is What I'm looking for
I hunt a lot of Tot Lots and have a BH IV 4" coil for that. I'm LOOKING for a detector for the Beach and Land Hunt Price round 600-700
Looking at Garrett At pro, Whites M5, Tesoro Tigershark with 8" coil. maybe the New Detecterpro if it comes out. Time frame is 6 months take about that long to save the money. The reason I'm LOOKING AT THE Tigershark and the Detector pro is as it in bettershape want to waterhunt.

Any of those will work. Personally, I'd lean to the AT Pro or the new Underwater from DetectorPro. I have enjoyed using my HHPI at the beach when my arm gets tired from Minelab hunting. I expect the Underwater to start selling anytime now. They hoped to have a few units available by now and full production shortly thereafter. I expect it to be in your price range. I am seeing M5s up for sale used and that is not a good sign, but it may not mean what it seems. I have heard some good thing about them.
Anyway, I am pretty excited about the new DetectorPro. They sure make great headphones and I have marveled at their support. Gary Storm is a class act! All in IMHO, of course!
Tom