Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detector scgematics

Does anyone have any schematics for any of the popularly modified brands/models. If so. An you share them or let me
Know where I might obtain a copy. Compadre, whites idx pro, vaquero,

Yeah I have been there before several times, but couldn't register because of my email address... even as a guest, nothing shows on any thread. Thanks though

if you want

Ratas de la Jungla said:
Yeah I have been there before several times, but couldn't register because of my email address... even as a guest, nothing shows on any thread. Thanks though
I had the same problem. They don't accept gmail.

Yeah there is a way for them to add you manually, but it's nothing that you can hold your breath on... I don't think the site gets a lot of attention from those who run it. Too bad. looks like some good info if it could be accessed reasonably, but creating an email account so I can creat a site account is kinda whacked. I tried several email providers and apparently they are also on the banned list. I sent the owner a message asking what email service I could use, but again... nada communicado.

You need to use an email address that is tied to your Internet provider. Many free email address's thru Yahoo, Gmail, Google, etc. are used by spammers and hackers, bots, etc. and can't be traced. So there's no auto registration.

Carl Moreland owns/runs the forum and George Overton is the Admin. They can make an acceptation to the rule by contacting them. Carl M. (First Texas) can be PM'd thru Tom D's forum or the Compass Forum, his user ID is Geotech.
http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/profile.php?2,11754

much. load a folder whites, for example. https://dfiles.ru/files/dxytjcm89?redirect