Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detectorless Quinella "findz" in duh Ghetto :rofl: :cam:

Ralph In CT

Hi Folks...

Been busy just about every Sat & Sun since Memorial Day... playen MUZAk!! Believe it or not, I'z doing the Larry Welk thing... playen Polkas :rofl: (Or as BobInMizzu says... "Soundz like a Merry - Ahh - Chee band tuh me!!!" :rofl: :rofl: )

Been playen as far south thus far as GettysBurg, PA and as far east as Rhode Island.... and all around the CT area... Lot's of outside TOWN GREEN (LMAO!!) type things...public & private type gigs too... for those folks that can afford ta pay the freight fer 7 pieces... Also have SPIED SOME GREAT DETECTING spots too!!!

Just got back from getting some smokes and viola... I hit the "Quinella"!!

Quinella.jpg

These were handed to me by my Bud Danny at the gaz station right around the corner from the house... Who needs a detector? :rofl: :rofl: Moreover, WHAT's a detector? Been so long that I fergot how tuh turn it on!!

Have a few more "back to back" weekends to gig then hopefully I'll have some time to do some detecting...

hh duh Gaf

Nice. I work at a grocery store and my daughter is a book keeper at another. I'm suprised at how much silver is still in circlation. I even picked up a Merc!