Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detectorpro Headhunter Pulse on prospecting

rexy

Has anyone heard of the Detectorpro Headhunter Pirate pulse. I do not know the PPS, so just wondering how well it does on gold.

And also wondering what other PI metal detectors do on gold like the Tesoro stingray, tiger shark and sand shark.

For nugget hunting with a pi you need a ground balancing detector. Minelab sd, gp, gpx, whites tdi, garrett atx, infinium are the common ones. Most ofthe comparisons and questions you have asked are well covered already in other threds or forums. Pick a detector and learn it. If you spend enough time at it you will find some gold. Good luck.

I know terry solomon has used a sand shark for prospecting with some sucess. The problem with most pi detectors is they cant find small gold. Sense most gold is small you could end up missing some finds. I have only found 1 nugget while detecting that a pi would have hit also. I would suggest buying a used detector and trying it. If you cant stand it, then resell it and try again. You wont lose much if anything, and you can find what you like. I went through a lot of detectors that way.