Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DetectorPro PI 11" coil

The end of the summer I bought the PI unit, went out twice with it found a Tiffany bracelet the first time salt water beach wet sand, then a 14k ring in fresh water lake. Dug alot of junk. Any thoughts on this detector how to set it up & If there is any tricks on the set up & the tones, Thanks for any help. I do like swinging this detector it's light.

Gobble..I like my HH PI a lot. I have the 8 inch coil. I had the 11 inch but I found it hard to pin point. I like being able to get the smaller coil down into the hole.

For me, the smaller coil can be run at the highest frequency setting and still run super smooth. Very sensitive to smaller targets and lower conductive targets. I have not gone back to the 11 inch coil, but will probably purchase one for Summer hunting in the water. The smaller coil for me tells me more about the target in terms of size and sound. It goes plenty deep too.

I think the HH PI is one of the better PI's out there and has lots of power. Only problem is it does eat batteries, but that is due to power consumption and I can live with that.

I have used several other PI's in the past and for the price, power, ease of use, stabliity and weight, the HH PI is tops.. My Goldquest SS V2 is still my best PI, but it's not waterproof.

JC

Thanks , I purchased this off the class. on the forum, From MarkOhio, Brandy new , very happy with er. Just havent had the chance to get out this winter. soon I hope, Just going to have to learn the in's & outs. It's the older model w/ the standed 11" can't change the coils. I think this one is rated for 200' ? The head set won't get wet on this , I only go up to my neck, thats when the waters warmer. LOL