Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus 1 pairing problems

Silver Bopper

New Member here- I have an older XP Deus that originally came with the pre X-35 coils. I recently lost the head unit to my Deus, so I ordered a new one which is running Software Version 6.0. I discovered my old coil would not run with Version 6.0, so I then ordered a new X-35 coil. Those two paired up perfectly and I was up and running. However, when I tried to run the head unit and the WS4 our WS5 headphones that originally came with my Deus, I noticed that they would talk to the coil (I paired those as well) but they would not synch up with the head unit. If I turn on the headphones, the head unit gives me the "No Coil" message. Any ideas what could be wrong? Do I have to update software on my headphones somehow? I appreciate any help you all may be able to offer!

With the Deus II you have to update everything. I don't know about the regular Deus but likely the same thing. Keep us posted.

version 6.0 in the remote you have to tell it what HP to pair Option .. Headphones
Did you put the 6 numbers on the coil in the remote under coils slot .. .. Left button option coils
You have to do the same with the HP under coils slot ... Last option coils when it says 1 hit the + button add the 6 numbers The REMOTE has to be OFF . or they will talk back and forth Remote and HP needs to match
Version 6 you can use the ORX WSA HP NO pairing