Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DEUS 1 VS. DEUS 2

The D1 had that nice feature of VID #s averaging depending on what freq you were in. Forgot what that was exactly called. You got more VID resolution on the upper end of the scale with use of the lower frequencies. Other than that the D2 locks on targets better at depth and has nicer features all the way around.

The Deus I is a better sound machine and a better single frequency machine than the Deus II. Full tone on the Deus II sounds bad and its not true that the Deus II has an 100% imitation of the Deus I sound, its not a deus I sound at all. If you test Deus I vs Deus II with a custom made program called Sonar and use 11" coil on both the machines (X35 coil on Deus I) then the deus I will hit the coins better and deeper. For people with hearing issues, the Deus II has som flaws regarding the sound, for me its a problem with hearing the midrange tones because some how the treble overrides the midtones. I think XP detectors will get an update in the future that will fix this issue, but for now its not a priority for me to buy a Deus II and not be able to use the machine. I had the XP deus II for 3-4 weeks and did tests with it vs Deus I, Nokta Makro Legend and sadly the Deus II did not do as well as I had hoped in my field tests.

uk owners say there is little the 2 will fnd that cannot be found wth the d1
sales in the uk are stagnant .dealers are stuck with d2s they cannot shift
So where’s the price drop?
The D2 will not tear up the D1 on land but is a terrific water machine.

All this sounds good.
Never had a D1 so D2 was a nice move for me.
I never had the D1 but when the D2 was released I jumped on it.
If I were only hunting dirt I would probably go with the D1 but I also water hunt it so it made more sense to go with the D2.
Been having good success using beach P program for grassy turf hunting in bad California soil. Still waiting to hit the water.