Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

***Deus 2.0 update***

coinworld

IMG_4035.jpeg
Howdy Deus 2 users-

I’ve had my Deus 2 since Feb 2021- love this machine-best detector I have ever owned; it had found me more quality civil war relics and period coins in the last 3 years of detecting January 2020 including my original Deus ) then in my previous 10 years using my previous Equinox 800/AT Max Garbage lol 😆.

My question: When I updated the lasted 2.0 Deus2 software update I swear I’m getting deeper depth where I live in N. Virginia where I live and civil war relic hunt. Last Saturday at a known Confederate battery emplacement that had been pounded through the years I dug 4 friction primers 6 inches plus deep and 4 round balls which were all close to 12 inches in-depth . Although nothing earth shattering wise I get it as I’ve dug deep bullets between 6-8 inches but never a foot. One round ball was obviously carved and it appears to be a nipple protector (my first)as 6 plus have been recorded from this site No brass buttons have been dug yet but it’s Just a matter of time . I’ve been using the General Program. My buddy and I are heading back on Saturday to see what more we can unearth with our Deus machines . But I’m curious if any other Deus 2 users have also noticed the increased depth as well when updating the software 2.0. Happy digging !

Attachments

• IMG_4040.jpeg
    IMG_4040.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4040.jpeg
    IMG_4040.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4033.jpeg
    IMG_4033.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 59
I attempted the update but now the remote and headphones are not paired. They are both acting like a master. One day Ill try again
After updating, I took mine out to my backyard to test it. The WSA 2 XL was no longer paired and did not turn on automatically. Instead, the remote told me I needed to press and hold the minus key on the headset for a while to turn it on. When I did, it paired up.
What kind of headphones do you have? The WS 6?

After updating, I took mine out to my backyard to test it. The WSA 2 XL was no longer paired and did not turn on automatically. Instead, the remote told me I needed to press and hold the minus key on the headset for a while to turn it on. When I did, it paired up.
Yes, WS 6. I got that message and attempted that sequence but I didn’t get it right. I’ll try again tomorrow. Thanks

Nice finds !! The carved lead piece looks nothing like a nipple protector, but could have served as a bottle stopper or barrel tompion to keep the moisture out.

Sorry for attaching this to Coinworld post - those finds are very cool! Congratulations!

Geologyhound, I attempted again but I’m not getting it. Is there a certain sequence to perform.
I turn on the remote, then get the message to turn on the headphones by pressing minus for 8 seconds. I do that and Once the headphones come up they go into pairing the coil.
Tony

I have the WS6 small ear pads -don’t like the blue g bog water proof ones as they hurt my ears and I like to hear whose around me which I can hear with the WS6 ear pads

Got it to work, thank you
Tony

View attachment 47721Howdy Deus 2 users-

I’ve had my Deus 2 since Feb 2021- love this machine-best detector I have ever owned; it had found me more quality civil war relics and period coins in the last 3 years of detecting January 2020 including my original Deus ) then in my previous 10 years using my previous Equinox 800/AT Max Garbage lol 😆.

My question: When I updated the lasted 2.0 Deus2 software update I swear I’m getting deeper depth where I live in N. Virginia where I live and civil war relic hunt. Last Saturday at a known Confederate battery emplacement that had been pounded through the years I dug 4 friction primers 6 inches plus deep and 4 round balls which were all close to 12 inches in-depth . Although nothing earth shattering wise I get it as I’ve dug deep bullets between 6-8 inches but never a foot. One round ball was obviously carved and it appears to be a nipple protector (my first)as 6 plus have been recorded from this site No brass buttons have been dug yet but it’s Just a matter of time . I’ve been using the General Program. My buddy and I are heading back on Saturday to see what more we can unearth with our Deus machines . But I’m curious if any other Deus 2 users have also noticed the increased depth as well when updating the software 2.0. Happy digging !
Coin world, I had a chance to try the new 2.0 software and I agree about depth. I got several deep signals today and the red clay was dry.
So, I can’t wait to get out again when I have more time. I used the gold program today and was very happy with id’s on coins and depth.
Best of luck to you!
Tony NJ