Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus 2 and the MI6

PhDtector

Got a new Deus 2 a few days ago, tried to learn all I could in that amount of time, and hit the park I've hit for years but has still has coins. Hardly ever used the pinpoint button on the Deus 1 but I sure used it with the D2 because my trusty MI6 pinpointer wasn't deep enough on the targets the D2 was hitting (even with max setting on the MI6) This D2 is going to be a whole new world I think. (And yes, I have and use a Minelab 800).

Good to hear. I have the deus 2 on my radar as well.

How do you like it compared to the original deus you owned??

I still own the Deus 1 as well. Haven't much time compare them both, still learning the D2. At the risk of sounding like a smart a$$, they are the same but different. You will feel comfortable with the D2 but there's a new menu layout and some additions to the screen. Most of all it's much deeper. Don't start saving programs right off, just use the "canned" ones at first and familiarize how they act. As always tones are everything. Hopefully you have a good test garden. Air test some coins and other items for getting the ID's. Watch Calabash and TNsharpshooter as well Paystreak Superfeak You Tube vids. Also Gary Blackwell.
HH

Also, Big Boys Hobbies has them for $1299.00 not including the wireless phones. That's where got mine. Your choice on coil size.