Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus 2 for Dummies book

John Oliver

Hi everyone, I'm new here, and I had a friend tell me that there is a website that has someone talking about your Deus 2 for Dummies book. That is what led me to this site. I have been metal detecting since 2007 and purchased the Deus 2 last fall. I got a couple months of detecting in with it before the ground corked up and during the cold winter months I made a little book that was originally going to be just for me to use as a field reference guide. My wife said that I should publish it and sell it. I told her that I just want to dump it out there on the internet for people to use if they think it will help them get more comfortable with the Deus 2. I put it on the Facebook XP Deus 2 Group page. I told everyone that the book is free, but if they want to take their appreciation to the next level, they can send me an old coin to show their appreciation. I have been receiving coins in the mail over the past week from all over the world. I had some help turning the book into a single PDF document that you can download on to you phone and pull up the information while you are out detecting. The trouble is that I can't find a safe place online to put a 11.6 MB file where everyone can latch onto the PDF. I did put it in the "FILES" section of the XP Deus 2 Group page on Facebook. Here is a link to that file if you are a member of that group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/deusii/posts/3507171489562326/

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 57