Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus 2 mini run this morning

HanoverDigger

Took it out for a test run where my brother's man cave was demolished by a tree several years ago. He kept many bullets out there. About a 12' square area where it once stood. We've hunted up and down, back and forth, to and fro, left and right, with about a 5 different detectors...all good at what they do. We'd spend at least a half hour detecting and find nothing but trash, maybe 1or 2 bullets. Found these within minutes. I'm liking this machine! Gen. program no tweaks. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_20220218_101201706.jpg
    IMG_20220218_101201706.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 102
Nice Mines shipped today can’t wait but I’m not doing to bad with my equinox 18 silver coins last week and part of this week but I’m glad I waited for this machine to come out it will be nice to have two different detectors!
Mark

Nice silver finds with the Equinox! I've found LOTS of silver coins over the years with different detectors while CW relic hunting. Hope to find at least one or two with the Deus 2. Good luck hunting.

General program is no slouch it appears
Seems to be a good starting point for learning this detector. I was pleased with the way it ran getting in between the dozens of pulltabs. 11"coil too. I'll try this one for awhile and then play with the settings more. I've run through all the programs, played with the settings, just to get familiar with the navigation of it all. If you ran the Deus, it won't take long too long to get the hang of it. Now...I need to get out there and hunt! Hope to hit our favorite Civil War site in Varina Monday.

Last edited:
I did run the Deus and Orx. I’m certainly starting with general and not messing with settings since they seem from users to be good. What I’m not so used to will be the 11” coil. Three day weekend but ground frozen even though hit 60 one day last week. Tomorrow will be 50s so I’m hopeful the woods won’t be frozen.