Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus 2 park hunt when well it happen

sube

I see relic field beach and water hunts when well we see a trashy park hunt i mean one with pull-tabs can slaw aluminum foil and everything else people throw away in the parks .
I would like to see the id of all targets and how the machine audio is in all that trash .
Someone do a park hunt like this how can a deep coin turf hunter make a decision on a purchase well i will be waiting . sube

I see relic field beach and water hunts when well we see a trashy park hunt i mean one with pull-tabs can slaw aluminum foil and everything else people throw away in the parks .
I would like to see the id of all targets and how the machine audio is in all that trash .
Someone do a park hunt like this how can a deep coin turf hunter make a decision on a purchase well i will be waiting . sube
sube, TnnSharpshooter posted one over on the fmdf

Seen it not much imfo i want a real park hunt deep targets and IDS . sube
I totally agree but as both a Deus 1 and 3030 owner I can sort of see why this scenario is on temporary hold. The Deus is just not a good salt water machine(1 weakness IMO) so the need for this type of testing gets priority. What i can tell you at this point is that the Deus 1 is phenominal in the trash due to fast recovery vs the 3030 and from what i can tell the Deus 2 MAY exhibit better depth ID than Deus 1. If I know this then I'll place my order:)

I’m getting the feeling that fewer and fewer people actually do what we do Sube. It’s literally tickling the impossible to hunt 9-12” coins in heavy trash, or even moderate trash because of the amount of EMI that seems to be everywhere all the time now. I’m guessing you, me or Mr McGee is gonna have to buy one and shoot video ourselves to get any idea of what’s gonna happen in the very specific arena in which we play. I just don’t see many people digging small ultra deep US coins in videos in the last 5 years. I’m not saying people don’t TALK about doing it…I’m saying I haven’t SEEN much of it. HUGE difference. Maybe one of the Milwaukee guys will get one soon and do a proper demo.

What does that mean? If you want I will send you raw uncut footage (hours of it )and of me digging trash and good targets start to finish with no editing...Give me your google drive
No. It would seem to me in a real world and in my experience one would have a bit of trash mixed in with the good signals.
Are you suggesting that you find no trash? If not, what would your trash to relic ratio be?

Most people don't want to watch someone dig trash, but a few aren't bad.
I would like to see a few lead-ups to what keys you into a dig no dig tone.

Most people don't want to watch someone dig trash, but a few aren't bad.
I would like to see a few lead-ups to what keys you into a dig no dig tone.
My point is trash is a necessary evil. You are going to dig trash. To hide the junk target (trash) digs is an excellent way to deceive the fans... but not the players.

I do not really understand what the cost of a detector and what type of hunting you do has anything to do with each other. it Does not matter, buy what ever detector you want. Not sure what Your type of hunting has to do with it. But that’s just me.