Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus 2 remote question about the buttons

Yes "firm" is the word to describe the amount of pressure it takes to activate e button/switch. Never noticed a "hull" movement. The remote looks to be built strong.

When I press the buttons on the remote it feels weird. The hull seems to move slightly. Is this normal.
Still having a problem with it? Any chance of a short if you are so that we can see? Takes a firm press but mine is also rock solid. Is the remote moving on the stem mount?

Still having a problem with it? Any chance of a short if you are so that we can see? Takes a firm press but mine is also rock solid. Is the remote moving on the stem mount?
I think movement is coming from the stem mount. I have noticed slight movement when pressing and holding button when doing a frequency scan. All other buttons are firm and work without moving.

The remote is in my hand and when I press a button, the feeling is that the board on which the buttons are located, moves slightly and this is transmitted to the back of housing. No movement can be seen but it feels like the board is moving inside by less than a millimeter

Last edited:
The remote is in my hand and when I press a button, the feeling is that the board on which the buttons are located, moves slightly and this is transmitted to the back of housing. No movement can be seen but it feels like the board is moving inside by less than a millimeter
Got it. I have not noticed that even using it in that way but if you think there is any oddity to it you should probably have them look at it just to be sure.👍

Got to be careful with those big beefy bear paws of yours. :lol: