Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus 2 ws6 master question? The puck.?

ohio fred

How do you get into tracking not ground grab manual say several modes are available except manual ground balance is only available in mono.This is on the puck ws6master. Is there only ground grab on ws6master? Thanks for explaining to me.

Hey Fred…I think something got botched in version .71….I just looked at my puck and there is no “down arrow” in the G.B. menu to even get TO anything but ground grab. They SAY options are available, but they clearly are not. I’m going to bring this up to TNSharpshooter so he can pass this glitch along to XP. Good catch!

Hey Fred…I think something got botched in version .71….I just looked at my puck and there is no “down arrow” in the G.B. menu to even get TO anything but ground grab. They SAY options are available, but they clearly are not. I’m going to bring this up to TNSharpshooter so he can pass this glitch along to XP. Good catch!
Thanks very much for the answer.

Update. TnSharpshooter on u tube Has sneak peak of the new update that shows the new ground balance for the ws6master. . On his u tube page. Need to watch.

How do you get into tracking not ground grab manual say several modes are available except manual ground balance is only available in mono.This is on the puck ws6master. Is there only ground grab on ws6master? Thanks for explaining to me.
TnSharpshooter .On his u tube page has a sneak peak at new ground balance for ws6master in next upgrade coming soon.Need to watch.

Have not been to worried about GB on the D2, and have never used tracking on any machine.
Yesterday in single frequency it settled on 72 but in exactly the same spot multi frequency was 84, my guess it was compensating for the 2 different khz used. Surely tracking would be a nightmare for the machine, constantly adjusting, but like I've said, never used it as am fortunate to have mild ground.