Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus and aluminium screw caps.

below2doe

Hi Guys,

I believe that you can tell the difference between a vdi of say 54 on the Whites v3i and a screw cap with the same vdi by changing to a different frequency on the Deus. Has anyone had any expereience with this.

Regards Below2doe.

Below2doe, I set up my normal hunting program and made all of my tweaks and saved it as "Main" I copied it exactly and changed just the frequency (to a low frequecny) and called it check. This means you can go from one to the other with the plus and minus buttons in just a second. Not 100 percent it will work on something as coin like as a screw cap but it does help me with my trash. The idea is that a very similar vdi number is most likely junk. A coin vdi would drop a lot while trash would stay high. It is pretty easy to set up these two programs. Give it a try and see how you get along.

Don
HH