Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus arriving on Wednesday! :clapping:

Ordered my Deus on Saturday. Arriving Wednesday evening via UPS...

Yep another CTX3030 user converting to the Deus....the finds are great with the CTX, but I've seen proof that the Deus can almost work miracles. Hallelujah Brothers and Sisters!

You certainly wont regret it,it still amazes me how good it is,it works superbly well straight out the box.

n/t

having had numerous strokes back around 2002, I had become electronically challenged and was nervous about up grading to the deus. the nervousness was short lived as there is so many videos on the deus as well as Andy's great book that I have even created my own programs. what is there not to like about this machine? I keep learning more and more and the machine becomes more and more versatile everyday. you will begin to understand more and more why so many are using it. congrats on getting one, I obviously love mine. it is far easier to learn and understand than I ever imagined and then you can't believe how light it is. you will love it.

Deus is here already! Came at 1pm PST. It's all charged up, taking it out for an hour to a site I "cleaned" out with the CTX3030 to test it in iron.

I miss my CTX with three coils but I don't miss the sore shoulder and the harness I had to use. After 11 months with the Deus I am still learning.

As with any machine take your time, learn the machine.. and I recommend Andy's Book a very good read and loads of reference to just about any situation out there.. Congratulations,,,,you'll be amazed.. :detecting: