Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus elevated nail test

KyJoe

Here's a quick video of my Deus with the HF 9" round and 4.0. I've been having great luck at an old school house on my farm that I've been getting skunked on coins for the past 4 years. The last 3 hunts I've turned up 12 coins including 2 silver. To me these results were impressive.

https://youtu.be/GKkw3O2-iVE

That was indeed impressive Joe. Glad you took the coins out to show it just wasn't hitting the nail heads. What frequency were you using?

14kHz. That's usually where I keep it unless I'm in an area I want to hit lower conductors harder I run 28kHz. You can see it hitting the Indian a little harder than the Mercury, at 28kHz the silver would fall off more, 14 is just right most of the time.