Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus factory programs

pvtcook

I'm about to really put some effort into learning my Deus. I'm so used to my F75, I have hundreds of hrs on it, that it's my go to machine. However I really want to learn my Deus. I was reading that the factory preset programs that come on the Deus are set up for European soil and don't perform well in the states. Is this true? I live in Ms we have very mild soil minerals are not a issue. Will I be ok using the factory programs relic hunting? I use the 11" coil.

In milder soil,,,as you say you have,,,just go to factory relic program,,,turn sens to 95,, reactivity to 1 or 2,, silencer to 0 or -1 and hunt on.
This should get you odeon close to deep as you can get.

You can try running full tones. As well with disc set to around 3.0 too.

I have a killer relic program if you want it not much different than squrriels but a few tweaks to it. pm me if you want it and I will give you my number and we can talk on the phone.

Here it is SENS 90-93 TX 2-3 ACCORDING TO CHATTER LOWER IF TOO MUCH, FULL TONES, DISCRIM 1 ,REACTIVITY 2, SILENCER 0,IRON VOL 0,AUDIO RESPON 5, GROUND BALANCE ACCORDING TO YOUR CONDITIONS,12 KH,NOTCH NOTHING. FULL TONES will take some getting used to but that is a deep program and has a fast recovery speed. If you get into heavy iron look up the sifter program and install it. hh