Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus family

Meditech

My deus will be hear on friday, I am also a etrac user, I cant seem to find alot of info on the deus as far as user setups and different programs etc etc, would someone be able to point me in the right dirrection.

Yes I agree, you don't see very much info by Deus users on what program they prefer and/or what modifications they made to them. I too think these would be informative and helpful at least in giving ideas of things to try with the understanding that what works for one might not work well for someone else.

To start...I'd stick with the Basic 1 program and get familiar with what the Deus is telling you..because it is telling you a lot...and in the begining a painful lot of info!

I look for gold rings and at the 18K I usually disc at 44...that eliminates most of the foil and small iron while leaving smallest gold rings still hitting at about 48 or so. Listen to "sweet" sounds..that usually means silver, clad or gold. Pulltabs sound good too, unfortunately.

My biggest problem in the begining was the barrage of signals and a high disc'm helped that a lot. I'm still struggling trying to understand depth response but getting better every day.

It's a beauty of machine!

HH Joe

Welcome to the Deus family Meditech!
I have to agree with DrJoeprime, stick with the Basic 1 program and get familiar with what the Deus is telling you. Go to an easy hunting ground such as a not too trashy park the first few times to learn the machine. I don

Congtats on your new Deus, you will love it. I traded my E-trac for the Deus and would not trade back. It will take you a little whilef to get use to the Tones but be patient and you will get them down. I lke to run Deus Fast but in 12 khz. Start with Basic 1 and then you can modify it when you are ready !!