Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus Fast Unlocks iron infested field

leslie

Spent two hours on my iron infested field this morning using programme 2 GM Power only found 5 coins, so after two cups of tea and two cigs
I set off again across the field all I could here was the iron BUZZ so I thought bugger this, and selected programme 3 Dues Fast, I re-traced
my steps and got this high tone in among the iron buzz yes it was a coin then another and another, I had already walked over the area but
all the coins must have been masked by the iron so if you are a coin hunter and your site is iron infested then Deus Fast is the way to go.
I never tweak or mess with any programmes or use any super dooper settings, keep it simple you have ten great programmes at the push
of a button, all the coins below were found today using Deus Fast, also found ringpulls, ali, lead and bits of brass and copper.

Thanks for looking and you all take care.

Les.

Nice collection. The field I visited yesterday was infested with aluminium cans and their pieces, some lead and no coin at all.
So I would like to have some iron only ;-)
Best greetings from Germany
Olaf