Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus finds

craigV3

Headed out and dug a few keepers... Thanks for looking, running Andy's coin program with reactivity on 3, love my dues more every time I dig a plug!!!

Man, you are getting it done. Nice variety of finds means the Deus isn't just hitting the high or low conductors. Looks like you should be aware of almost anything you put the coil over. Very encouraging post. Thanks, for sharing.

Don
HH

This detector out hunts all the other ones I've had... The 16 wheats and 4 silvers came out of a 20x20 area, I swept this area at a crawl last year and dug over 50 wheats.. It was a isolated area at a closed scout camp here in michigan, it's now just state land.. We've dug approximately 50 silvers and several hundred wheats, not to mention slot if Boy Scout relics.. If anyone wants to make the trip, I'll be happy to let you bring your deus's and gave some fun!! I've always wanted to do a 2 or 3 day camping group hunt, maybe we can schedule one for the spring.. I'm located in southern lower Michigan near Jackson Mi

Nice huntin great finds, I'm in Wayne Mi. not to far away from Jackson. That wouldn't be the old closed Cub scout camp in Milford/Kensington area would it?

craigV3 said:
Nope, not sure about that one... The one I hunt is on state land on clear lake rd in Jackson county

Regardless of where it is those are awesome finds. What did you clean them with? They look great.

and glad that the program is working for you . . . . it proves itself everytime I put it to use . . . .

Great finds and keep posting what you are finding . . . as others have said, nice assortment there!

Andy

I clean my coins with boiled peroxide and a green fabric type scratch pad for washing dishes.. Then they go into the vibrating cleaner with crushed corn cob.. These are the same cleaners used for cleaning brass casings for reloading ammo.. It's very gentle and doesn't remove any patina. I'll post the program tomorrow for you guys... But just to give credit where it's due, thank Andy, it's one of his programs!

Ok guys/girls... here is the program I use 100% of the time with the small coil

disc-10 / 5 tones
1.tone 200 for 0-10
2.tone 347 for 10-37
3.tone 749 for 37-50
4.tone 800 for 50-96
5.tone 200 for 96-99
sensitivity-90 , or what ever fits the specific site
freq- 7.9
iron volume-0
reactivity-3 / silencer -1
audio response-4 /audio overload 1 ( I like to hear the quiet signals faint)
notch 1. notch out 50-68
2. notch out 0-10
3. notch out 96-99

Andy, if you see any way to improve this program please let me know. I usually don't post a lot of pictures, things have been pretty hectic here and juggling a new baby, my 2 year old, my family, home life and everything else...but I will get all the coin finds with my deus over this past year and attach a few pictures tomorrow,,,, This program has made me more effective!! Just dig the clean signals and listen for the faint ones...Im sure you guys will like the pics... stay tuned :)

Here's my deus finds for the year... I have to clean a few Indians, and wheats.. But the large picture of the pile of
wheats has already been cleaned .. I hunt primarily public parks, that's why my Indian and large cent count is so low... But next year I have different plans ;)

I'd like to get out a few more times if possible... The weather up north is progressively getting colder by the day...a few more times, then I'll wear out the detecting videos all winter as I eagerly await spring....

If anyone is interested in a spring deus group hunt, let me know! It would be nice to get a bunch of people together and share programs, ideas and hunt !! I have several hundred acres of farm fields we can hunt before they are planted in southern Michigan. Let me know!!

Hey Craig,

Thanks for posting your settings. Looking forward to trying it out soon. One quick question on that program: where do you set the TX power? 3?

Thanks!
Rich

Rich, that's one thing I haven't figured out... When I add a program I cannot access the thx power option.. All of the stick programs allow you to access and change if needed... Not sure why this isn't a option when I add a program. Andy may be able to answer that...

craigV3 said:
Rich, that's one thing I haven't figured out... When I add a program I cannot access the thx power option.. All of the stick programs allow you to access and change if needed... Not sure why this isn't a option when I add a program. Andy may be able to answer that...

What program did you modify as the starting point?