Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus II beach hunt

jayhop

Went up to Virginia Saturday to hunt after the storm passed. The surf was still pretty heavy and couldn't get down very low on the beach even at low tide.
But the waves had pushed the targets up to the high tide line. I dug till I was tired on digging. I think it was a little over 150 targets, not including the deep ones i had to give up on. Some holes contained 4 or 5 targets. The sinkers got so heavy in my pouch that I had to stop and put them in my backpack.
I found 4 rings, a 14K diamond, a 10K cross, and two junkers. I would have loved to have gone back today but I have to work tomorrow and I need today to recover.

Attachments

• 20220925_122501.jpg
    20220925_122501.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 20220925_130704.jpg
    20220925_130704.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 20220925_121340.jpg
    20220925_121340.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 93
  • 20220924_124957.jpg
    20220924_124957.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
Diamonds in the surf. Lead weights in the purse. Dream hunt. I like it a lot.:clap:

Went up to Virginia Saturday to hunt after the storm passed. The surf was still pretty heavy and couldn't get down very low on the beach even at low tide.
But the waves had pushed the targets up to the high tide line. I dug till I was tired on digging. I think it was a little over 150 targets, not including the deep ones i had to give up on. Some holes contained 4 or 5 targets. The sinkers got so heavy in my pouch that I had to stop and put them in my backpack.
I found 4 rings, a 14K diamond, a 10K cross, and two junkers. I would have loved to have gone back today but I have to work tomorrow and I need today to recover.
Now that’s a ton of targets right there. Very cool rewards for you pushing through the lead. Congratulations cool find!