Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus II shipment

I'm well over 4 months waiting on my 9 inch unit. Still no tracking. Paid in full.

All I'm saying is when I ran my company if I told a customer
"I'll get back to you in 3-4 months"
they would have laughed and slammed phone down.
I would of went out of business in 3-4 months

All I'm saying is when I ran my company if I told a customer
"I'll get back to you in 3-4 months"
they would have laughed and slammed phone down.
I would of went out of business in 3-4 months
Robert----You sound like a man that is angry & bitter at the world (even on your past posts).----Also--I/we understand your frustration in regards to Deus 2 shipments---but---there is little we can do as forum members to "hurry them up".-----If a person is tired of waiting---they can always cancel their order.

I was told next week sometime. I am in the Willamsburg Virginia area

Robert----You sound like a man that is angry & bitter at the world (even on your past posts).----Also--I/we understand your frustration in regards to Deus 2 shipments---but---there is little we can do as forum members to "hurry them up".-----If a person is tired of waiting---they can always cancel their order.
I got your angry and bitter right here cupcake.
I'm a man I don't go tiptoeing around sorry if that makes you butt hurt.
I pay 1600.00 for a detector I would like to be in possession of it.
So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Last edited:
I got your angry and bitter right here cupcake.
I'm a man I don't go tiptoeing around sorry if that makes you butt hurt.
I pay 1600.00 for a detector I would like to be in possession of it.
So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Oh calm down young man!!!!!!!!!!!-----I will agree with you on ONE thing----I want to be in possession of ANY detector that I pay for.-----Myself, (in general) I don't like pre-orders.----I'm 83 yrs. old & been in this game for 47 years & I have yet to pay up front (on a pre-order)---so I do agree with you on that one.--------BTW-----Anybody ever told you that you have an explosive temper???-----Nothing wrong with having a temper---I got one myself---but---REAL MEN learn how to control it!-----(Another BTW)---I don't smoke a pipe Sweetie!;)---------Del

Oh calm down young man!!!!!!!!!!!-----I will agree with you on ONE thing----I want to be in possession of ANY detector that I pay for.-----Myself, (in general) I don't like pre-orders.----I'm 83 yrs. old & been in this game for 47 years & I have yet to pay up front (on a pre-order)---so I do agree with you on that one.--------BTW-----Anybody ever told you that you have an explosive temper???-----Nothing wrong with having a temper---I got one myself---but---REAL MEN learn how to control it!-----(Another BTW)---I don't smoke a pipe Sweetie!;)---------Del
Why what do you mean, I don't have a temper.
But I do have your sweetie right here.
You do have me beat on detecting I been detecting for 36 years.
but I only 64 years old Gramps.
Don't get mad Gramps I'm only busting balls ok.

Last edited:
So glad that I didn't get into the prepay deal seeing how a lot of guys who ordered months ago still haven't received their units. Hell, I get antsy enough waiting on an item ordered from fleabay. So I waited patiently and my local dealer posted on FB that he had 7 units in his shop...first come first served. 1/2 hr. later, I was in possession of one. This was back in February. Sure hope you guys get them soon. I'm sure it sucks to have that much money tied up for so long.

I would never pre order a detector after the equinox problem and with the shipping the way it is now it's even worse now just waiting on the USPS to ship thigs! I was lucky and bought the first one offered up on the classifieds here. I could not afford to have $1600.00 tied up.
Mark

Deus II users/soon to be users-

I would strongly encourage everyone to contact their respective dealers (US/Europe/UK). I was one of the pre-orders (11/02/21) and received my Deus II with 9 inch coil on 02/05/22, so just over 3 months it took to arrive here in the US. I ordered through www.metaldetectyors.com, and they were pretty good in communicating to me. What my dealer told me is that all these machines have to go through Homeland Security Customs at the airport which I believe really added a month onto the wait time because it has to go through US customs-nothing you can do at all about that as these machines are coming from France. I work for the US Fed so I know how long burecratic red tap, and queues for processing anything can take. I called my dealer like every two weeks to get an update on an already lengthy waiting process. I do get it, it does not make the wait time any quicker but you can at least talk with someone directly-that's what I did. keep the faith and post those great Deus II pics once you receive it. Here's a pic of my oldest coin to date and first one with the Deus II ( 1773 Virginia Half Penny dug here in Virginia at a colonial/civil war site. It rang up solid 91 using General Program; I have just over 25 hours (3 weekends thus far), but am very impressed diggers thus far with the results-and I am sure you will too. The battery life is like 3 times longer than the original Deus (NOT ORX). With the Deus I, after 8 hours of digging, the RC controller and the WS5 headphones would turn off-then you would have to turn both back on once again-this issue has been resolved with the Deus II. Also the depth I believe is better than the Deus I, and the sound tones are more crisper/sharper to my ears. I also dug a Regimental hat letter "B" at over 6 inches in heavy iron that took me half hour to locate-any other machine (other than the Deus) would not have found this target-the Deus II is that good. Alos included a trigger guard to an 1816-1861? Springfield rifle that I cleaned up with electrolysis to keep you all motivated of what to look forward to when you all receive your Deus IIs. Keep the Faith diggers and post those great finds once you get your Deus IIs.

Attachments

• 1773 Virginia Half Penny front .jpg
    1773 Virginia Half Penny front .jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
  • 1773 Virginia Half Penny Reverse.jpg
    1773 Virginia Half Penny Reverse.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
  • 1816-1861 Springfield trigger guard .jpg
    1816-1861 Springfield trigger guard .jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
  • Civil War finds with Deus II.jpg
    Civil War finds with Deus II.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 77
  • Civil War Regimental hat letter B.jpg
    Civil War Regimental hat letter B.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 76
You're going back over your "Hunted out" sites with The Deus 2?
That's definitely my game plan, If the Deus 2 can cherry pick though my hunted out sites and find stuff I will be most impressed.
This time of year I go to my old sites which are super hunted out. Great way to test the Deus 2 out. In every case I’ve made surprising finds. Looking forward to several more I know have great finds waiting to be unmasked. I’ll keep going back using different programs/ settings. Haven’t spent much time in fast, relic, deep HC, or even tried gold modes. Lot of options.