Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus in the iron today gets a little silver. 1832 half dime

Jason in TN

Got to finally get my Deus in the dirt today went to a relic spot dug two civil war bullets about six flat buttons and this little sweetheart. Got it washed off and put in a holder and when it says iron patch I am talking a iron blanket of small and large iron. Would be interested in knowing what settings you guys are using in extreme iron.

916C2381-2269-4A85-B544-E1931FB64BCE-2659-0000084E175BFF13.jpg

Jason

congrats on the half dime Jason. it looks like it's in good shape. what program/settings were you using. I'm still learning the Deus, so I'm also interested it what settings people are using.

dougj7 said:
congrats on the half dime Jason. it looks like it's in good shape. what program/settings were you using. I'm still learning the Deus, so I'm also interested it what settings people are using.

Was using Deus fast with some changes. What changes I could not really tell you I really don't know enough about the Deus to tell you a lot. Still learning. Took the fast program droped a little lead ball down in the iron area I was hunting and started pushing buttons until I could get it to pick up and sound the best I could manage. Then started hunting.

Jason

Wow! That's a beauty!!