Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus Lite firmware version

jeffb

I just purchased a Deus lite setup with WS5 headphones, Is there a way to tell which version firmware you have without the remote?

by the way I will be looking to purchase a remote control if anyone is selling for any reason

Last edited:
When I turn my WS4 on right after startup I see 5 and then 21 for version 5.21. I don’t know if this works for earlier versions.

you have to look quick right when screen comes on i dont know about display on phones ive never looked

good to know