Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus or F75 SE

I am getting ready to purchase a new detector primarily for silver coin hunting.
Some of the areas I intend to hunt are literally covered with old square nails and so I am needing something faster than my Etrac, but want to get the best depth and ID stability that I can.
I would appreciate some input before I take the plunge
Thanks in advance.

This isn't a deep and technical explanation and I am using a Camo F75 LTD. Perhaps newer ones are better in terms of EMI. I feel like I had to carry a second detector with me for those places the F75 would not work because of EMI. I loved the F75 and have great confidence in what it tells me. I have dug some great deep signals with it. The Deus is newer to me but given the tremendous flexibility it offers and its resistance to EMI I would probably go that way. The Deus can be set up so many different ways and is amazingly fast. I am sure there is a lot more a person could say to compare them but I like having them both. I don't have the target confidence with the Deus that I have with the F75. Both are great machines but the nail reference makes me think you would be happier with the Deus. Let us know what you decide.

Don
HH

hello,i had a f75 se and traded it for the deus and didn't look back! I know where there is a heck of a bargain at on a brand new deus.

I have had both. F75 I did a lot of relic hunting with and cranked up it was a deep detector found a button that was Awsome with it actually traded it for a CTX.
It would tell you there was something there that was not iron and that is what I neede to know. But for coin shooting the I'd is way to jumpy at any type of high sensitivity in iron or EMI it is even worse.

So if it was coins in heavy iron the Deus is the way I would go. I have sold my F75. Found a great half dime in heavy iron with the Deus in a spot every type of detector you can imagine has beat to death for years. The Deus is top notch for picking goodies out of iron.

Jason