Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus scores another gold ring

rarysgaard

Went to a local park today with my hunting buddy & his wife. Scored a nice 6.6 gram 14Kt gold signet ring behind the basket of a basketball court. I was using the 11" x 13'' coil. That is my 3rd gold ring of the year so far about 6 hunts with my Deus. That 11'x 13" coil covers a lot of ground & is very senstive to small gold while giving pretty good target separation. I will post pictures of my rings in the very near future.

I find myself using the 11x13 coil a lot too and you are correct it has very good target separation for a large coil. I have used it at schools and parks where it has been very trashy and got great results from it. I dug 39 coins out of an old school yard in about 4-5 hours one day with it, too me that was very impressive for a large coil in a trashy area, unfortunately none of the coins were old all clad, but it was fun and congratulations on finding the gold ring.