Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus Service - No worries!

cometguy

I got my Deus three years ago. It was sort of a leap of faith back then. Most people hadn't seen one, few had used one, and I had never held one in my hands. I remember one of the things that worried me was service. Now the good news about that. My original Deus, controller, headphones, and coil are still working perfectly. I can't begin to tell you the hours I have on it, but it is a bunch. A few weeks ago, on a beach in North Carolina, I had my first Deus problem. My 11 inch coil, my newest Deus item, quit on the beach. Got a "no coil" signal and when I charged it weird things happened to the charging lights. After it settled down and seemed to be charging I assumed all was good. Next day, no charge and my fun, little blinking indicator faded and died.
The great news about this? Deus repair got my coil on Monday of this week. Tuesday I got my shipping information for the new, warranty replacement coil they had shipped. Wow, talk about putting my fears to rest. Still glad I decided to try the Deus when I got the chance.

Don

I experienced similar when my Deus was brand spanking new. Shipped the controller back due to slightly tilted LCD graphics(I am very picky and was only off maybe 1/8"). Anyway, I had a new controller in my hands no questions asked in a couple days. Been using it now for about 1.5 years, no other problems.

I'm glad things went well for you. XP service is outstanding!:clapping:

Glad to hear you had an excellent customer service experience. In this age of social media and networking it's imperative for any organization that claims to be world class to provide such. But as successes mount and volumes increase it's often hard to be near perfect. In my small sales and customer service oriented business some customers are more difficult than others but I appreciate those that speak up and let others know when I have met or exceeded their expectations... Just as I'm sure XP appreciate your positive feedback.

The new coil is back and added to my coil list. Ready to go, at the first sign of daylight and some decent weather. Way to go Deus!