Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus Silver

Dr.Deus

Here are some finds from todays hunt. I'm hunting an old school which is completely virgin. Pulled lots of silver in the past so here are some samples. the barber quarter was hiding in some iron i cant get that gunk off of it. oh well i can work on it later. LOL All were very shallow no more than 4 inches or so. Enjoy, HH

Nice!

Very nice. A SLQ with a date, I'm jealous. No date for everyone that I've found so far.

For the gunk on the quarter, try baking soda, aluminum foil and hot water. I use it as a last resort on silver.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2312088_clean-silver-soda-aluminium-foil.html

The link will give you an idea how to do it.

E-TREC-Virginia said:
Very nice. A SLQ with a date, I'm jealous. No date for everyone that I've found so far.
yes i was very excited to see that. its my third one but my second one with a date. i always seem to get the ones in the late 20s too. i think my other one is a 27.

kevinmi said:
Nice finds. What program were you running?
I was using a modified basic 1 program that i got from a website called garysdetecting.co.uk here is the set up
i try to use it in not so trashy areas, low mineralization, little evidence of iron. Finder82 has an awesome 4 tone program that ive been testing out all week. hope this helps HH and good luck!

12khz
sens 89 "expert" TX 2
disc 5.5 "expert" 2 tones set at Tone1 200 Tone2 672
iron vol. 2
reactivity 2 "expert" silencer 2
audio R. 2 'expert" overload 1
notch 00-00