Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus update version

LTimedigger

For a long time we haven't talked much about the upgrade version we use I suspect because there is simply not really a need for one since the 5 versions came out which were to help stabilize the old LF coil which most folks don't use now and to eliminate the failure of the remote PP to load. I was scanning the internet just to compare the advantages of strickly multi kfz machines vs SMFs like the Deus and I came across a dated article before the X35 came out called The Truth About the Deus which is a total takedown of the machine by someone named Sergei. I don't have any particular fish to fry because I have a ML machine myself also but it was interesting that it came about the time the EQ did while the author made no bones about its superiority. But you can read it yourself if you want to. The particular thing that interested me was that the author claimed that 3.2 and below ran a better "coin hunting" profile such as providing more depth for coins while later versions sacrificed depth on coins for better "gold" performance. I thought gold performance was a function of the Kfz and the coil(HF). Would be interested to know what version yall use as well as results. Maybe he know's something I don't.

You can't believe everything you read on the internet. That is outdated. The LF coils work great with V5.21. There was some issues with the earlier versions and I expect that was about the time he made the rant.