Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus V3 and Andy's Trashy park scores!!

Im a tear out kind of guy and love hitting them when I can. One main reason I have the Deus cause of its fast recovery. Loading up Andys trashy park program was just fantastic and truly a plesaure to use. Only issue i had was bottlecaps again but thats no biggie tho i cleaned out that site for sure.

WOW! Those are some cool finds. I love the coins, but relics and artifacts like what you found are great too.

Just a few more pics of running Andy's trash program I truly enjoy that program and have pretty much eliminated my bottle caps if needed by quick switching with + - option on the remote to 18khz mirrored program just running it higher freq.

another addition to Andys Super Trashy program, did pull out some more wheats out of the same spot, but now with his program Im really getting to discover alot more stuff the other programs i have used missed and even my ctx 3030.

Thanks Andy!