Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus V3 released at last!!!!

ACQ

Sorry guys couldn't resist : Happy April's fool everyone!!! :twodetecting::angel:

good one that. just about swallowed my coffee spoon! i give it 5 :pulltab: as an april fools.

on any average day you can only believe about 10% of anything you read on the internet, but on this day it'd pay to take a net vacation. example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qFFHC0eIUc

/guy

Cheers from Spain Guy :beers:

I am starting to think we will never see it. Judging by the numbers post here looks like a lot of folks have lost interest in the Deus . The V3 may have been just the thing to get folks excited again but looks like it has been delayed so long that folks may have lost interest all together now. Kind of sad it is a good detector and cool idea all wirless just lot of folks loosing faith in the company at this point it seems like to me.

Jason

I have a long way to go before I master V2. I love the detector so I'm not concerned about V3. When I bought it there was no talk about V3 so it will just be a bonus.

It's OK with me if people lose interest in the Deus that just leaves more for me to find. :thumbup:

At least thats what my sources tell me.....
Take yer tim Mon.....its all good....

Happy Trails
jimpugh

Jason in TN said:
I am starting to think we will never see it. Judging by the numbers post here looks like a lot of folks have lost interest in the Deus . The V3 may have been just the thing to get folks excited again but looks like it has been delayed so long that folks may have lost interest all together now. Kind of sad it is a good detector and cool idea all wirless just lot of folks loosing faith in the company at this point it seems like to me.
Jason

I think that the forum may have slowed down because there

jimpugh said:
At least thats what my sources tell me.....
Take yer tim Mon.....its all good....

Happy Trails
jimpugh

Andy's book would be Awsome that is something I defiantly want to check out.

Jason

mrwilburino said:
Jason in TN said:
Jason

I think that the forum may have slowed down because there

Jim

Yup . . . unfortunately the book can't be released until 3.0 is released since the books covers it . . . . the old Catch 22 I guess. XP has several projects going and they shoudl provicde an expanded aresenal of equipment when they hit throughout 2013.

I appreciate the input I have received from Deus owners for the book - like the Minelab books that came before, that input is what makes the material so valuable to those that want to get the most out of the detector

Andy

Jason (and others)

V3.0 has been a long time coming but there is nothing wrong with V2.0. When the new software is released, it will be bug free and no updates will be needed to address shortcomings in the package . . . . . not that this position has been the norm in the past from other companies :bouncy:

I will say that some of the delay has been XP's willingness to address some US-specific requests and the wait should prove to be time well spent . . . . some of us have had ice and frost to deal with and hunting would not have been an option anyway.

If some other detector has caught your fancy and fits your needs better than what the Deus does, I would say use it and reap the rewards . . . . personally the weight and options as well as the performance the Deus provides has had me using it more often than not recently.

V3.0 is coming . . . . and remember, it will be evolutionary rather than revolutionary - not sure what people are expecting but be assured, the changes will be those that make a difference in the field and not simply "window dressing"

Andy

i'm wanting the book more than the v3, but willing to wait for the mss to be updated to cover v3. just that much more valuable for the delay.

/guy

Andy Sabisch said:
Jason (and others)

V3.0 has been a long time coming but there is nothing wrong with V2.0. When the new software is released, it will be bug free and no updates will be needed to address shortcomings in the package . . . . . not that this position has been the norm in the past from other companies :bouncy:

I will say that some of the delay has been XP's willingness to address some US-specific requests and the wait should prove to be time well spent . . . . some of us have had ice and frost to deal with and hunting would not have been an option anyway.

If some other detector has caught your fancy and fits your needs better than what the Deus does, I would say use it and reap the rewards . . . . personally the weight and options as well as the performance the Deus provides has had me using it more often than not recently.

V3.0 is coming . . . . and remember, it will be evolutionary rather than revolutionary - not sure what people are expecting but be assured, the changes will be those that make a difference in the field and not simply "window dressing"

Andy thanks for the update. I am keeping my Deus like it for some things not so much for other things. Hope your book and V3 is out soon should be a great read as always have had most all the books you have done in the past. And will want the Deus one for sure thanks.

Jason

Andy