Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus V3

Jason in TN

What happened to the update been checking back here about every day was there a problem with it they are working on. Seems like it has been forever since we heard about it being on the way. Weather is getting better would like to have a reason to get the Deus out and take it for a walk.

Jason

ya Jan seemed like Feb not we are talking March..lol. Guess they have to still tweak a few things or possibly maybe they will release it with the 11 inch...doing it large!!!

n/t

Yeah but when its this late there should be an explanation for the delay followed by an estimated arrival time! Just my opinion

Man, I can't believe you guys need V3 to get excited about the Deus. I am having a blast hitting places I have been before and taking on the iron patches. We don't even know if V3 will bring us anything cool. Get out and use your Deus now. V3 will eventually come along and when it does you can try it. The nice thing is if you don't like it you can still run V2. I sure would never sell my Deus because there was a delay in software updates. Hope all the uproar is worth the wait.

Don
HH

cometguy said:
Man, I can't believe you guys need V3 to get excited about the Deus. I am having a blast hitting places I have been before and taking on the iron patches. We don't even know if V3 will bring us anything cool. Get out and use your Deus now. V3 will eventually come along and when it does you can try it. The nice thing is if you don't like it you can still run V2. I sure would never sell my Deus because there was a delay in software updates. Hope all the uproar is worth the wait.

Don
HH

:please:

cometguy said:

Don
HH

I totally agree with Don, I am very happy with V2, if V3 has something better then that's great, if not I still love the V2. Remember a day missed swinging is a day lost. Enjoy and may you all have a successful season. :thumbup:

Have to agree. The Deus V2 is hard to beat as it is. Now I really never researched it, so what earth shattering changes were made between the V1 and V2 that can drastically change the detecors abilities with just a software upgrade as it seems is being expected with a V3 upgrade? Personally, I'll just be happy if they can make the tones and VDI's uniform when switching frequencies. Of course a few other suggested ideas would be nice, just don't know if a software upgrade alone can accomplish what some are hoping for but I am certainly not a computer savvy expert.

XP never announced a date for V3.
its all rumors, the only thing that is announced is that there will be a V3.

Not sure how they can improve on a version that is already awesome... but I bet it will work correctly right out of the box! :)

Mine has been setting for months was hoping it would be out around Christmas or first of the year but it seems like they are in no hurry to get it out. So like every one else I will wait. Not going to sell mine but have another detector I like a lot better at this time. Hope v3 will be out soon and I will again have a reason to play with my Deus again. Time will tell it is a great detector in heavy iron about as good as any. A smaller coil will be nice too. Also a little info on what is going on would be nice to hear. Know folks have been testing it since last year so some one knows what is up we are just not hearing it. Ok back to lurking will check buy from time to time to see what is going on.

Jason

Last I heard or read is the end of this month. But that can easily change. All I know for sure is a gold mode. That is not anything I will use. I look forward to the new coil. I also see room for improvement of version 2. The Deus is a fine detector. I enjoy using it. I am anxious to see some improvements. Even some stuff like refinement in the non motion modes would be great. VDI numbers the same across the frequencies would save me thinking. Also some help with low frequency stability. I get interference on low and fast. So there is room for improvement in my opinion. I'm not expecting the team to come up with a new detector. Refinement is very possible.

That is why companies choose not to give out information before new products or updates are available. I really do not understand the issue. Would I let my machine set or would I be unhappy with it performance if I did not know of an update. No I would be out using it, but I do think it is a great idea for everyone to put there machines away until V3 is out, as it will let more targets for for those are happy with the machines we have.

shortcut1224 said:
That is why companies choose not to give out information before new products or updates are available. I really do not understand the issue. Would I let my machine set or would I be unhappy with it performance if I did not know of an update. No I would be out using it, but I do think it is a great idea for everyone to put there machines away until V3 is out, as it will let more targets for for those are happy with the machines we have.

That is what I don't understand the info was let out waaaaaay to early to not have something releases yet. Mine is setting in the other room right. Ow has been since Dec. got something I like better right now when V3 comes out I will load it up and it will give me a good reason to play with it again. I am with you they never should have let the info out if it would be this long turns a lot of folks off.

Jason

I am still saving to buy the Deus and can't believe the whining that some guys are doing simply because the new version is later than their expectations. From what I've seen and read the Deus is awesome and I would be perfectly content with buying one without any expectations of a new version. Some guys just can't appreciate what they already have and simply will never be happy. I am sure as soon as V3 is released they will immediately start asking when they can get their hands on V4.

I am wondering whats going to be included in V5,, JUST JOKING I have never never witnessed such imaturity from people I assumed were grown up, get a life and just wait, the pain will be over soon!!!!!!!

nothing on the UK forum of late and they get all the scuttlebutt as it arrives but nothing concrete ...still waiting .....

dubmurphy said:
I am still saving to buy the Deus and can't believe the whining that some guys are doing simply because the new version is later than their expectations. From what I've seen and read the Deus is awesome and I would be perfectly content with buying one without any expectations of a new version. Some guys just can't appreciate what they already have and simply will never be happy. I am sure as soon as V3 is released they will immediately start asking when they can get their hands on V4.

:sleepy:

oneill said:
I am wondering whats going to be included in V5,, JUST JOKING I have never never witnessed such imaturity from people I assumed were grown up, get a life and just wait, the pain will be over soon!!!!!!!

:sleepy: