Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus V3

Hey, hope your getting out there and having fun. I just spent a few days at the Cape and was wondering if you can give me any advice on wet beach hunting with my Deus. It's really chatty. Granted I know it should be in a way, but I'm over digging everything, or is there such thing. I found some great stuff with it over the past 8 months or so but I'm not toally used to it yet on wet sand. I have it set to wet sand also. I still seem to pull a lot of junk out of wet sand with fairly high numbers and fairly crips tones. Is there a setting you would use that may make it a little more accurate in wet sand or is it just me?. Thanks for your input.

My V2 is coming next week and I am excited. I also order the arm band on Ebay to use the control box as a watch. My eyes are just not the best anymore.

The deus is a great detector as it stands. The way it winkles out the small non ferrous is terrific. What I do hope from v3 is an improvement on the high iron signals. In our detecting club more people are going on to the deus than any other machine and not worrying about v3. In fact when I suggested a couple of new settings in our newsletter I was amazed at how many of the experienced deusers had not changed anything on their detectors and in fact did not know how to!