Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus vs Nokta Impact

cladcanada

I have the Impact and looking at buying the deus soon , any head to head tests?

Hi Clad,

another Canuck hunter here.
I have the Impact and purchased a Deus with 9" x35 late in the season so can't offer much in the way of comparison as yet.
Kind of different units to compare, I am sure both are competent detectors.
What and where are you thinking of using them?

No comparison between the Impact and the Deus with the HF coil in my experience.

Of course I don't care for that constant chirp...chirp so me and the Impact didn't click so well. I gave it a good shot but it wasn't to be. Me and the Deus hit it off pretty good. From the time I spent with both I'd give the advantage to the Deus even with the stock LF coils on the Deus.

Nothing matches the comfort of the Deus. Really fast recover, faster than the Impact in my opinion, and far more customizable.