Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus XP 11in Coil ?

No the older 11" coil is not as stable and is not as shieled against EMI as the newer X35 11" coil. Think of the X35 as the new and improved LF coil. Difference in depth is slight if any.

I like my 11" and 9" LF Coils they get the job done, i have no problem's finding the good's .

Not "wider" from 3.7 to 27.7 kHz but more steps in between 35 hence the X35 name. The 5X9.5 HF coil can go from 13 to 81 kHz but only about 21 steps.

The original black XP Deus coils were roughly 4 kHz to 18 kHz with slight frequency shifts. The X35 coils which replaced the older black coils are roughly 4kHz to 28 kHz with slight frequency shifts. So the X35 coils have 35 frequencies which is 5 more than the older black coils. They work on the ORX (older black coils won't work) and on the Deus using version 5 or later software. I think they separate targets a little better than the older black coils too, but that might be a combination of X35 and the software updates. They are definitely EMI and ground noise quieter like Tom said earlier.
Jeff