Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus

Tugman

I just tried my dip deus lite V3for the first time I put it on program 9 . On the air test it was good. I tried burying a gold ring a buckle a sixpence and a button 4 inches deep and it didn't detect any on them. Am I doing something really stupid . Any advice please

Did you try any other programs?

I've only been detecting about 6 months. The deus lite V3 is brand new this was my first time out with it. I wasn't getting any good signals just rubbish ones that's why I tried firstly the air test which was good then the burying test with no response from the detector at all. I tried some different program's when I carried on detecting but I didn't find anything. So I'm not sure if it was my bad luck or if its the detector. What I don't understand is why it worked well on the air test

Hi TG hold the coil waist high then switch on, wait 20 seconds then lower the coil to the ground
try program 2 GM Power you are not doing anything stupid just that the coil has to be raised
waist high at switch on in order for it to ground balance correctly.
Hope this helps.

Les

Yaaa...I'm pretty sure you were doing something wrong. I buried a 2.89 gram gold ring in the sand and it hit it at 10". You must pull the shafts out before turning it on, and like said above hold the coil off the ground.

Thanks Les. You have put my mind at ease. I will switch it on as you said in future. Thanks for getting back to me