Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus2: Unmasking & Deep Programs

PopPa

I have come across a couple programs from Gary Blackwell. One he calls Tekkna, . . .a Deep HC custom unmasking program . . . the other is a custom Relic program for deep detecting.
He seems to know his D2 very well. Any of you folks have a better unmasking & or deep program than Gary?
I just entered his 2 programs but have not gotten out to play with them, can't wait.

Can't really comment as I'm still running 0.71 (suits my permissions) but I run relic with no discrimination now 99% of the time.
And to be honest have watched people with this "new" program and its not found anything most of the others wouldn't have found.

I have come across a couple programs from Gary Blackwell. One he calls Tekkna, . . .a Deep HC custom unmasking program . . . the other is a custom Relic program for deep detecting.
He seems to know his D2 very well. Any of you folks have a better unmasking & or deep program than Gary?
I just entered his 2 programs but have not gotten out to play with them, can't wait.
I have heard/read that Rattlehead's Silver Slayer is a killer.

I have heard/read that Rattlehead's Silver Slayer is a killer.
I can vouch it has done me very well on ground I've already covered with older mid level machines.

I'm running the 9" coil.

So far though, the deepest dime I pulled was 7"-8" max and a very iffy signal. So I'm not sure it's a deep program but I'm more than happy with the results.

Running 2.0 and working on adjustments to Rattlehead's Silver Slayer program.. Only minerals in the ground here say Pabst, Coors, Coke, Pepsi, etc

Tekkna is apparently best suited for heavily iron infested sites. It can pull some extra non-ferrous items out of heavy trash. Aluminum can be an issue, and I understand it may be better suited for the 9 inch rather than any larger coils. Of course higher recovery speeds used in target dense environments also generally means some loss of depth.

I tried it out in one of the most nail rich sites I know. I didn’t find anything else good with it, but it did find some non-iron items in the mess. It was definitely quieter than the program I last used there, which allowed me to go through the area a little faster than the first time.

I went to a site, actually my neighbors property. The 1868 house was razed last year. I had the D2 over this area before about 4-5 times using the fast program, a bit modified.. The area is loaded with everything we don't like. . . . and dug 2 gold rings along with junk jewelry. This spot on the 28 acre property is only maybe a 10 foot diameter small area. I programed in Gary Blackwell's Teknna program. I was blown away. In amongst all this dump junk I dug a Polaroid camera first. Then I get a 94 and dug a 42 Walking Liberty Half, sweet!.
A few feet over out comes another WLH !! 1944
What are the odds of that? Apparently they were great. Five minutes pass and another high 90's, cant be. Out comes a 64 Kennedy. Holy Half Dollars Batman! I'm writing down this program just in case another update erases it. Apparently the past owners buried their junk here and mistakenly buried some change. I'm going back today to press my luck. I'll bet there;s some more silver in that micro spot. . .. . . .. . ... PS; 9" coil

I went back Sunday like I said and dug 2 more Walkers, Maybe when the soil gets dry I'll do a pit dig and get everything out of there . . . there has to be more masked coins in there. It's a lot of work but I can't let these silver pieces go to waste. This area has those Wisteria vines that are a true pain to dig through, . . . actually, the area around where the house use to be, has Wisteria or Trumpet vines just under the surface. . . .. tough root system. We'll see. In my 70's, the energy comes and goes or doesn't even show up.

I noticed where the basement was filled in, there are new ground hog holes, two of them. This fill was packed/tamped with stone, bricks, glass and whatever else the contractor scraped up.
That hog dug through all that . . . I could see all that stuff in his spoils. Maybe I could get him in on the pit dig . . pay him in nice fresh veggies . . .that son of a gun can dig. :lol:

Wow! Three half’s in a ten foot area? Unbelievable!!
Six total! and two gold rings. I think things were dumped because the late husband cheated on the previous owner with another woman . . . woman scorned.