Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deusc2 Beach P program.

Tom/Cocoa

I've had one trip to the beach with my new detector. I found that the tones in beach P to be suited for my ears. I've done extensive reasearch to find anything about Beach P mode and nothing. It's not in the owners manual. Is anyone here knowledgeable about this program? If so please share. I hunt only wet, water and dry sand at salt beaches. Thanks!

I will be interested in hearing the reply to this question. I used this program the last time I went to the beach with some tweaks. Salt sense 6. Reactivity 0. Changed from square tone to pwm. Sensitivity 96. Found that a slow sweep speed actually hurt my depth and tid. I was probably sweeping back and forth in about 2 seconds. Got much better depth with a sweep speed of about 1 second. I found a South African cent at about 12 inches. This coin is tiny! Probably smaller than a trime. Also, found a dime high up on the beach at 16-18 inches, much to my shock. This was high enough on the beach that the hole was dry, so no false depth due to water infiltration. Loving this detector! This program is not in the manual because it was part of the .71 update. Surprisingly, I did not see anything about it on the XP website….